BOD Tar Heal Tuesday Advocate Resources
Welcome Board Members!
As members of the UNC Health Foundation Board of Directors, you know better than most the importance of our work. Thank you for agreeing to participate in UNC Health’s Tar Heal Tuesday (THT) campaign as an advocate. This resource portal will serve as your go-to for anything you may need to help with your advocate activities leading up to and on Tar Heal Tuesday.
- Social Media: Are you feeling stumped on what to write in your Facebook post? Find sample copy for social media posts
- Emails and texts: Want to text a friend and ask them to make a gift? Look no further than this web page to find sample copy for emails and texts you may want to send to friends and family on THT.
- Graphics: Need an image or logo to share on your Instagram Story? Here are our digital assets here to add to your messages.
- Host a page: Would you like to host your own crowdfunding page? Complete this form by Friday, Nov. 18 and we will add it to our site. Check out the page from fellow board member Vic Kats from last year.
- Make a challenge, or matching gift: Want to multiply your gift? Select a cause that already has a page and offer a challenge or match to donors. Contact Kerrenda to share your challenge.
- Encourage other BOD members: We would love to have 100% participation from our Board of Directors, in any way that you choose to support the day.
- Join us in the Pit: On Tuesday, Nov. 29, we will have tables set up from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. to greet students and introduce them to some of our important programs and causes.
Visit our crowdfunding page, unchf.org/tht22, to get updates on challenges and progress towards our goal throughout the day on Tar Heal Tuesday.
Thank you again for participating in Tar Heal Tuesday 2022! Let’s create a healthier future for North Carolina and beyond!
Crowdfunding page link: unchf.org/tht22
Campaign Hashtag: #TarHealTuesday
Have questions? Please contact Kerrenda Crandol, Assistant Director of Digital Fundraising at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 962-8458.