Social Media Posts
Check out some sample copy for your social media posts. Please feel free to either copy and paste this directly when posting, or edit it to put your own spin on the message! Don’t forget to include the following in your posts:
Facebook: @UNC Health Foundation
Sample posts to use anytime before THT (from November 20 up until November 27):
- As the season of giving approaches, I hope you will join me on Tuesday, November 28 for a Tar Heal Tuesday, a day where we can all come together to do a little good for others. Learn more at unchf.org/tht2023 (Or add link to your site!)
- Tomorrow is an important day. It’s a day for us to come together and go all in to support a healthier future for all. It’s #TarHealTuesday 2023! You can join the campaign early by making your gift right now! unchf.org/tht2023 (Or add link to your site!)
Sample posts to use the day of THT (Nov. 28):
- Happy #TarHealTuesday 2023! Check out this video & imagine what a healthier future for your community might look like. Then, let’s come together and make the future we imagine a reality. Make your gift before midnight TONIGHT at unchf.org/tht2023 (Or add link to your site!)
- Don’t miss the chance to show your pride and confidence in whatever initiative at UNC Health means the most to you. For me, it’s [whatever area you are supporting], and I’m going all in today. Let’s come together to create a healthier future for all! Will you join me before midnight tonight? unchf.org/tht2023 #TarHealTuesday
- [NAME OF YOUR AREA ] is going all in on this special day of giving to create a healthier future for all by raising funds to support [THE FUND YOU ARE HIGHLIGHTING & WHAT IT MAKES POSSIBLE]. Our goal is to raise [YOUR AREA’S FUNDRAISING GOAL] before midnight tonight! Will you play a role in helping make this impact? You can make your gift at [SHORT LINK TO YOUR AREA’S FUNDRAISING PAGE]
Sample “thank you” posts to use the day after THT (Nov. 29):
- Grateful only begins to describe how I feel after the generosity I witnessed on #TarHealTuesday. We came together to raise [total amount raised] for initiatives across UNC Health! Thank you for playing a role in creating a healthier future for all!
- What an awesome feeling to see so many people come together to support UNC Health yesterday on #TarHealTuesday! It feels great to join together to do some good. Here’s to a healthier future for all!
Leave a Reply